In my research I focus on relationships at work and workplace bullying, stressful working environment and job characteristics, emotions at work and emotion regulation, leadership, and individual differences.
Papers in international scientific periodicals with scientific refereeing:
- Lai, Y. & Perminiene, M. (2020). Embracing imperfection: contemporary fashion communication and consumer wellbeing. Journal of Fashion Marketing and Management.
- Giorgi, G., Arcangeli, G., Perminiene, M., Lorini, C., Ariza-Montes, A., Fiz-Perez, J., … & Mucci, N. (2017). Work-related stress in the banking sector: a review of incidence, correlated factors, and major consequences. Frontiers in psychology, 8, 2166.
- Giorgi, G., Perminienė, M., Montani, F., Fiz-Perez, J., Mucci, N., & Arcangeli, G. (2016). Detrimental effects of workplace bullying: impediment of self-management competence via psychological distress. Frontiers in psychology, 7.
- Perminiene, M., Kern, R. M., & Perminas, A. (2016). Lifestyle, Conflict-Solving Styles, and Exposure to Workplace Bullying. Swiss Journal of Psychology.
- Perminiene, M., Pauzaite, Z., Vaidelyte, E., Stuopyte, E., Butkeviciene, E. (2015). Stress-related health symptoms and working environment of elder employees in Lithuania. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences 205, 157-162.
- Astrauskaite, M., Medisauskaite, A., Notelaers, G., Kern, R.M. (2015). Deterring Role of Transformational Leadership and Core Job Characteristics on Workplace Harassment. Scandinavian Journal of Management, 31(1), 121-135 (Impact factor 0,986).
- Astrauskaite, M. (2014). The importance of individual and situational factors in explaining potential antecedents of workplace bullying. Management of Organizations: Systematic Research, 71(1), 17-31.
- Astrauskaite, M., Kern, R.M., Notelaers, G. (2014) An Individual Psychology Approach toward Underlying Factors of Workplace Bullying. Journal of Individual Psychology, 70(3), 220-244.
- Astrauskaite, M., Kern, R.M. (2013). Workplace bullying: Analysis of conception, prevalence, consequences and causes. Public Health, 4(63), 10-20.
- Astrauskaite, M., Kern, R.M. (2012). A different approach to the victim of workplace bullying. Young scientists psychologists conference papers, 146-155. Vilnius: Vilnius University, ISSN 2029-9958.
- Astrauskaite, M., Kern, R.M. (2011). A Lifestyle Perspective on Victims of Workplace Harassment. Journal of Individual Psychology, 67 (4), 420-431.
- Astrauskaite, M., Vaitkevicius, R., Perminas A. (2011) Job Satisfaction Survey: a Confirmatory Factor Analysis based on Secondary School Teachers’ Sample. International Journal of Business and Management, 6(5), 41-50.
- Astrauskaite, M., Perminas A., Kern R.M. (2010). Sickness, colleagues’ harassment in teachers’ work and emotional exhaustion. Medicina (Kaunas), 46 (9), 628-634. (Impact factor 0,55)
- Astrauskaite, M. (2009). Relationship between Colleagues‘Harassment and Teachers‘Job Satisfaction (A Pilot Research). International Journal of Psychology: A Biopsychosocial Approach, 3, 97-112.
Conference presentations (over the last 3 years):
- 11 03 2020. Embracing imperfection: contemporary fashion communication and consumer wellbeing, UEL, London, UK
- 06 09 2018. The Conceptual Model for the Relationship Between Emotional Labour and Aggressive Behaviour at Work, EAOHP, Lisbon
- 04 04 2018. Emotional Labour and Workplace Aggression: A Systemaitic Review, CERE, Glasgow
- 20 05 2017. Emotional labour and negative workplace relationships: a systematic literature review, EAWOP, Dublin
- 18 05 2017. Remand-prison officers’ stress: findings from qualitative and quantitative data, EAWOP, Dublin
- 08 07 2016. Personality attributes and conflict solving styles of potential target of workplace bullying, University of East London
- 11 04 2016. Detrimental Effects of Workplace Bullying: Impediment of Self-Management Competence via Psychological Distress, EAOPH, Athens
- 11 04 2016. Lifestyle Characteristics of a Target, Conflict Solving Styles and Exposure to Workplace Bullying, EAOPH, Athens