I AM DIRECTING MY OWN STORY AT WORK
This workshop is for you if you …
- Are a victim of your own perfectionism and experience fear of failure
- Question your decisions
- Doubt your skills and competencies at work
- Ruminate on work-related issues
- Are a high achiever, but unsure about your next actions
- Have lost productivity or interest in work
1. Master tools that will help you deal with negative thoughts and emotions at work;
2. Clarify your goals;
3. Design a specific action plan to progress in your career.
What will I get?
(1) An interactive and fun experience;
(2) A workbook with all the tools and exercises that you can look back into;
(3) Learn how to apply mindfulness to deal with struggles at work.
Based on an innovative modification of the famous ACT model for psychological flexibility, and a mixture of Adlerian and Positive Psychology.
TIPS AND TRICKS FOR EFFECTIVE LEADERSHIP
In an innovative collaboration with the prominent theatre director Nick Llewellyn, we have designed a workshop for you as an existing or aspiring leader, who wants to:
(1) Use your body, mind and behaviour for effective connection with people;
(2) Master tools for being creative;
(3) Confidently communicate and influence others, so they would long to follow you.
(1) An interactive and fun experience
(2) A workbook with all the tools and exercises that you can look back into
In a highly engaging and interactive way, this workshop will equip you with knowledge from business psychology and skills from theatre acting, helping you to lead your followers more effectively. You can put an end to self-doubting and embrace a creative, confident and powerful version of yourself for a successful career as a leader.
The content of this workshop if based on the following approaches:
Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Stage (Theatre) Acting
The session is delivered in collaboration with Nick Llewellyn – a theatre director and NLP master trainer. Nick is founder and Artistic Director of learning disabled and autistic theatre company Access All Areas (‘The power to change theatre’ The Guardian). Nick has directed numerous professional productions to include ‘The Misfit Analysis’ with autistic artist Cian Binchy (‘Quirky, informative and funny’ New York Times) and large scale immersive performance MADHOUSE re:exit (One of the most important pieces of theatre I have seen in recent years’ London theatre1). Nick is course founder of the Performance Making Diploma at the Royal Central School of Speech and Drama (Guardian University award winner for student diversity) whose graduates have gone on to perform at the National Theatre, Royal Court, Soho Theatre, BBC, ITV and in major films. Nick is also a freelance trainer working with corporate and community clients and currently runs communication and creativity workshops through ‘Not a care in the world’ resilience training. Nick has a BA in Drama and Education, an MA in Performance Making, is an NLP master trainer and a graduate of the Clore Cultural leaders programme and the School for Social Entrepreneurs.
LEADER, MARKETER … GROWTH HACKER
This course is for anyone working in marketing or dealing with clients and dreaming of becoming a unicorn marketer.
In our practical sessions, you will learn how to use psychology to tell stories that sell, apply nudges that appeal and make decisions for growth.
• Building rapport and trust with your customer: The marketing psychology approach
• Targeting the new generations: Experience, “thank you” and the cyber collectivist economy
• Fostering crazy, creative and flexible thinking in a fluid and everchanging world
• Psychology in marketing: Emotions and motivation of consumer behavior
• Psychological research tools for marketing
Why do people act aggressive at work?
This workshop is for you if…
- You are a leader who aims to bring awareness
- Want to prevent workplace bullying and harassment
- Want to be a responsible bystander
- Want to learn about work relationship dynamics and ways to facilitate positive connections
- Are experiencing bullying and want to make informed decisions
1. Know the main reasons for bullying at work
2. Be able to recognize bullying in organizations/ teams
3. Apply ways to support and help people experiencing bullying
What will I get?
(1) A diagnostic tool to identify workplace bullying in your team/ organization
(2) An interactive experience with many applied and practical exercises
(3) A workbook with tools that help you to establish better relationships at work